Monday, September 8, 2014

Craft bunting Easy for kids


So my all time favorite blog is Under the Sycamore by Ashley Cambell. This is the first blog I ever followed. I never really knew about blogs before this. I was amazed at her outlook on life, her heart and vulnerability. It caused me to look at my own life and family and start noticing the small things that make life so rich and lovely!

I have been following her for several years now and it even inspired me to started my own blog.  

Ashley posted an easy DIY the other day and I wanted to try it with Chloe. You can see her post and instructions here

We had a fun project date while her siblings were napping at home. 








Super easy for kids to do and great for their motor skills.

Have fun.

Xoxo,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment